Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sunshine, Laughter, and Texture...

What could be better than that?

I've always enjoyed seeing photos with texture, but never really understood how to do it. I love the depth it adds and the way it makes a typical photo stand out. As usual if I like something I try try again until I learn how to do it. I'm learning that less is more, but here is some stuff I worked on. I took my two youngest boys out last week to the park for some fun and some shooting! I absolutely loved being out shooting, and they didn't mind my lens in their faces (very unusual)!

This is Noah running around, no i didn't give him anything to drink first, refreshments came after!

































This is Noah again enjoying one of those bouncing, rocking horse thingies (yes that is the technical name for them)!






This is Branndon. He just turned 6 on Saturday! This kid has a heart of gold.

















This one is Noah again, probably my favorite from the day!





2 comments:

Eric Foley said...

Hey Danielle, It was great meeting you last night! I'm glad your in blogger land now! The textures look great! Try this website, it has a load of free textures - textureking.com

enjoy! see ya at the next PUG (hopefully)!

Anonymous said...

Look at those rugrats! they're so damn cute! they look a lot like your husband, huh? keep up the awesome work and i'm looking forward to seeing more great pictures.