Thursday, April 30, 2009

Julie and Mike: Sneak Peek; Engagement Session in Kent, Ct

Meet Julie and Mike...two of the most laid back, go with the flow, "what'evs" kind of people I have ever meet. We had their engagement session this past Sunday at Kent Falls CT and man did they rock-it-out! Even Penny, their Beagle mix, was willing to smile pretty for the camera. Mike also has a soft spot for classic cars, so we did a few shots with one of his "babies" as well. Looking forward to shooting the wedding in June guys!

Here are a few of my favorite shots of the day. Make sure to leave lots of comments for Julie and Mike. I'll be announcing a competition soon for which ever of my couples this year that gets the most comments on all of their combined posts on the blog!










15 comments:

Robert J. Trenske said...

Danielle, I am really loving the light in this session. #6 and #7 are two of my favs, they are so warm! I also like the reflection shot in the car, nice job!!

Joe Fuller said...

Great work! I am a big fan of the first one and the reflection on the car was a pretty cool capture as well.

nghiatranphotography said...

Hi Danielle,
Thank you for the great comment on my blog. Just checked out your site, AWESOME!!!! if you ever come up this way be sure to drop me a line. BTW, first shot... amazing lighting!

Nghia

Eric Foley said...

Hey Danielle, that reflection shot is sweet! Way to get on the ground and make it happen.

Julie Caso said...

I love these Danielle! Penny really rocked the camera. I love the one with the reflection in the Mercedes- absolute genius. Also, I like the one where we are off to the left and the sun comes in and my hair is hanging down. Also the close up one is pretty cute... I will no longer be terrified of that lens in my face :)
June 14 Baby- be there.

eric langlois - raw photo design said...

These are gorgeous danielle - that car shot is sick!!!

Kathleen Trenske said...

Gotta agree about that car reflection shot = just AWESOME!!

Tracey G. said...

Great pictures...The reflection shot on the car should be entered into some sort of competition. Julie, you are so photogenic! Can't wait for the wedding photos!

Robin Dini Photography said...

love the reflection shot in the car bumper. very cool.

Amy Pasciolla said...

Wow Danielle these pictures are gorgeous! I as well think the one with the reflection of the car is cool. Julie these are awesome pictures.

Val McCormick Photography said...

Love the light! That reflection shot is AWESOME!!!!

carla ten eyck said...

you put the smack down alright girl, way to rock OUT! The flare, the reflection, go on sister!

Super, DUPER

Bri said...

Beautiful lighting :)

Tania Sones Photography said...

Wow!! Beautiful lighting!! The reflection on the car is killer!

Bri said...

These are awesome - beautiful :)b