Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Denise and Morgan;Engagement Shoot in Elizabeth Park;Hartford, CT

Meet Denise, Morgan, and the cutest Golden Retriever I've ever seen, Copper. Seriously, he looks like a giant teddy bear! I had the pleasure of shooting Denise and Morgan's engagement session in Elizabeth Park in Hartford and it as a blast. No pep talk needed for these two. They are naturally drawn to each other, and made my job simple. Add that to the fact that the rain held out just for us, and you get a great session!!! Here are a few of my favorite shots.















12 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow that was a great place to take pics it was very green. Are you sure you werent in Ireland, Scotland or England?

Val McCormick Photography said...

I'm cool right? LOL. These are great I especially love the third vertical. Awesome!

Lucy said...

That place is so pretty !!! Colors are very bright...cool !

Robert J. Trenske said...

Danielle, I really like how you totally photographed Elizabeth Park in such a new and unique way. #6 and #7 are my favorites, you totally rocked it!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Danielle for doing a great job...we love the photos and can't wait to see more!
Denise and Morgan

Bri said...

These photos really just took my breath away - they are stunning!

ohana photographers said...

holy smokes i'm in love with this whole session, and wow that green!!

Joe Fuller said...

Great shots babe! Again I have a hard time picking favs. I really like 2,5,6, great composition in all of them!

Vicki Souza said...

These are so pretty! I love the shots under the arch. Elizabeth park is so beautiful.

Bri said...

I've totally already commented on these, but I pulled them up again to show off at our office because I loved them so much - beautiful colours!

eric langlois said...

Awesome job, you da bomb diggity bomby bomb. LoVe YoUr EdItInG. For rEaL yO!

Erik Maziarz said...

love these Danielle! the second from the last shot is my favorite - awesome composition.