Saturday, June 7, 2008

Who doesn't love sausage????

So... Eric is probably going to kill me...but come on, I couldn't resist...who could hold back after finding this jem in their camera! This is Eric from Raw Photo Design at his son's birthday party today. I'm just wondering who left him unsupervised at the grill?

Eric, aren't you taking the whole "Raw" thing a bit to far???

Since I am a true redneck, and not a closet case like this guy...I'm off to Pocono tomorrow to hear some vroom vroom from those sprint cars...peace out people!



9 comments:

exposing bridal stupidity said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

RAW is my middle name....if it's raw than it's all mine....raw BRATS especially. PS - I hate you and trust me, you do not want to start a humiliating picture war because I have lots of good Daniele "butt-crack" showing pics of you from yesterday but I'll take the higher road here...

Val McCormick Photography said...

LMAO, Nothin' wrong with showing personality. Good stuff Danielle. Hmmmmm, wonder if Eric's bluffing. LOL. Gonna post something from the races? ~hugs~

Anonymous said...

And that's not how you spell "GEM" unless you're referring to this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:JemtalentsearchVHS.JPG

carla ten eyck said...

uh oh... it's getting' UGLY! I love it, bring it on sister, we've all seen your butt crack anyway...! ;)

That should be Eric's new 'about me' pic

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

Yeah Carla....that's what I was thinking....Is there anyone left who hasn't seen it? I mean SERIOUSLY????

MIKE said...

WOW. Thats gross!!!! Butt seriously cant we all get along here, LMAO!!!!!!!

Salty Grapes said...

Oh my god, this made me snarf... =)

Tania Sones Photography said...

Wait.. haven't I seen this picture on EBay before for sale?!?!

I thought some guy in Washington State got the bid for the 20x30 photo.. maybe I'm wrong? :-)

LOL.. This shot is so cool....