Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Engagement shoot...kinda!!!

I finally got the chance to second shoot an engagement session with Eric Langlois this weekend. I've been touch and go these last few weeks with CRAZY things going on in life. I had scheduled this with Eric, but of course things came up...so all in all I drove and hour and a half, to shoot for an hour and a half, and drive the hour and a half back home! I have to say Kelly and Chris were a lot of fun, but I'm sure things really heated up after I left. Thanks again Eric for the shoot....next time I'm not leaving till it's done!!!!!






























And lastly...some shots of Eric, rockin out!




11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saweeeeet shots! Yeah...Kelly and Chris were saying the same thing - "I hope she lives close to here...." Nope, she doesn't! Well, there are plenty more e-sessions so I'm sure you'll have a chance soon. And thanks for the shot of me with my new toy - I had to blog it too!

Anonymous said...

Hi Danielle! Thanks so much for posting these! You got some great shots - only wish you could have stayed longer!

Eric Foley said...

Kick A$$ Danielle! Nice angles, I like the shot from above their heads.

Val McCormick Photography said...

Awesome job Danielle. Love the POV your in the shot of the pocket in pocket shot. Sweet editing work too :-)

nikki nicole photography said...

love the 3rd shot!!!!!

you captures them so sweet!!

love the angle!

laurie said...

so when you driving to nc to shoot with me? :)

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

Ha Ha Laurie...very funny!!!!!

carla ten eyck said...

I too love the shot form above of their hair, nice work!

Robert J. Trenske said...

Hey Danielle, I like the 2nd shot with her on the lap, and the shot from above their heads. Really nice job!! Hope you have been well, we have to work together again sometime soon!!

Mary Marantz said...

yea that shot from above is ROCKIN' it out girl!! how much am I lovin your logo too?!

xoox
M:)

Salty Grapes said...

Your perspective on all of these is SO unique. Just gorgeous!!! And I just LOVE your watermark/logo...