Monday, May 5, 2008

Rachel + Geoff = LOVE!!!

I finally got to second shoot for Rob Transke!!! Rob and I have been talking about shooting together over the last few weeks and the opportunity finally came up! The most exciting part of the day for me was in the very beginning when we started shooting Rachel getting ready and we were in the convent next to the church where the ceremony took place. The light, texture, and over all personality of this place was just INSANE...and it really got our creative juices flowing! I did get a bit carried away with the shoe shots, but the video light was so much fun to play with. Anyhow....... here are some shots I took, in no particular order. Thanks again to Rob and his wonderful assistant/better half Kathleen for having me :)











This is the same shot, but I couldn't decide which editing I liked more? Feedback?


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

on the one that is the same but edited differently I like the top one...but my ffav shoe shot is the one where you can see the complete door

Robert J. Trenske said...

Hey Danielle, Awesome job, it was so good having you come second shoot for us. I had a blast and am glad that you did as well. I really enjoy the first shot of Rachel & Geoff and the 1st of the two shoe shots. I wish we could go back to that building and do a whole shoot there, the textures were incredible! Thank you again for all of your hard work and creativity.

Robin Dini Photography said...

gorgeous light! the first shoe shot.

nikki nicole photography said...

those details shots are crazy!!!!!

wow!!!

Anonymous said...

daaaaamn girl. to say you captured the details would be an understatement! me likey all of them. But since you're making me pick i'm going to put my money on the one with the direct light. the colors in all of the shots are gorgeous, nice work.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love your ring shots!! 2nd shoe shot is my fav!!