Sunday, April 27, 2008

Jill and Nick's Big Day...

I got to second shot again this weekend for Eric Langlois from Raw Photo Design. Jill and Nick are one of the sweetest couples I have ever met. The kind of couple that you just know are going to have a long lasting, and strong relationship. I was honored to be a part of this significant time in their lives. They also were super fun and into trying anything, so I really got to watch Eric strut his stuff and get completely out of the box. As a photographer it is couples like this that make it all worth while. I just wanted to add.....that I could not get enough of the kids in the wedding party! These little ones were so cute, sweet, and bursting at the seams with energy. I followed them around all night. Thanks Jill, Nick, and Eric for a great experience!

Ohhh...and Eric putting the dress in a tree...INSANE!













10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! That's my fisheye lens on that dancing shot, isn't it!!! Ha ha...awesome job Danielle (as always). All of their family and friends keep telling me how much they loved you so you were definitely a big hit! Thanks again for all the great shots......how cute were those kids!!!

Unknown said...

Love it! Just like me...I always gravitate to the kids (or the bar). I am so happy that you and Eric are working so well together, it is great to watch you improve with each shoot that you do...Look out Brides, here comes Danielle!

Eric Foley said...

Love the shots with the kids especially the 2nd to last one! Great moment!

I'm diggin the new header too!

Robert J. Trenske said...

Hey Danielle, awesome shots as usual! I really like the ring shot in the Starburst. Really nice!! The kids shots are also really adorable. Great job.

Anonymous said...

What great shots!!!! Ellie surely loved the camera right in her face didn't she????? She loved seeing herself on your blog, thanks for sharing! When can I purchase photos?

laurie said...

Danielle
I love these!!!!! The starburst shot is great and how come nc doesn't have those great trees?

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

Karin,

I'm so glad Ellie likes the shots of her self! She was so fun to photograph and so sweet. You can contact Eric about when the proofs while be ready. Thank you guys again for all the fun!!!

nikki nicole photography said...

love the ring shots and the little kids!!!!!!

looks like you had a blast!

Robin Dini Photography said...

i can feel the fun oozing out of these shots.

Anonymous said...

Hi Danielle

My cousin's wife Karin just told us about the photos on your site. They are awesome and so are you and Eric.

Thanks so much!!!
We can't wait to see the rest

Jill & Nick