Friday, April 4, 2008

Super Model!!!!

Here she is....Amy the rockin super model! I have been locked in the digital darkroom since 8 this morning, (with all the Jamaican photos I "tooled") but I did get to a few of my favorite shots of Amy!!! This was a shoot I did last weekend with Eric from Raw Photo Design, whom as you all know, is kick ass!!!! (http://www.rawphotodesign.com/) I had such a blast on this shoot I can't even explain it. Amy was a natural behind the camera and just tore it up! You go girl! And it wouldn't of been possible without Eric's lovely assistants either! Here are a few of my favs and at this point who knows when I will get to the rest??? :)











4 comments:

Eric Foley said...

Looks like you had a blast! Can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

That first shot is gorgeous danielle, beautiful work. these pictures actually made me chuckle a little because I totally have the same shots but with a slightly different angle... that's what happens with two shooters!

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

Yeah that's what I thought when I saw your blog of them, but I tried to find others. I totally love the one you have of her all back lit though. I didn't get that one. So I am doing a good job of shadowing you right? I think one of these shots is when I tagged you with my lens! :)....Thank you again for the opportunity Eric!!!!

Anonymous said...

Danielle, I love your pics. Its so hard looking at these and seeing its me. Can you and Eric take my picture all the time? Great meeting you.. you have some amazing shots! ~amy