Sunday, April 20, 2008

Meg and Jay

I had the distinct pleasure of watching Eric Langlios from Raw Photo Design in action this weekend. I got to second shoot for Meg and Jay's wedding and I had such a blast! The bride, groom, and the wedding party were hilarious and it just added to the fun. Here are a few of my favorite shots...






This is the ring bearer who refused to walk down the isle! He was so funny to watch...
There was a bar across from the church...and hey, everyone needs a drink once in a while!

The groom outside the church...
And some ring shots...ohhh wait, that's Eric taking his ring shot......
This ring shot was totally Eric's doing....
A ring shot with one of the engagement shots that Eric took....
And....cake.....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome work as always danielle. I love the shot of jay at the bar. Did you get behind the bar for the shot? Or were you playing bartender and then decided to grab a quick photo of Jay?

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

I got behind the bar fo'.....

Robert J. Trenske said...

Danielle, love the ones with the champange bottle. I would love it if you came and second shot for me sometime if you were interested, great job!

Unknown said...

Danielle - Can you please send me the pics of Eric...what a cutie (even cuter than Steve DePino)! Great job with the wedding...love your shots!

laurie said...

wooooowww..you did a great job!! I need to do some second shooting, I would love it!

nikki nicole photography said...

those first 2 shots are hilarous!!!!!