Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Carla Ten Eyck and Steve Depino ROCK!!!!!!!

I had such an enlightening and inspirational day at the workshop that Carla Ten Eyck http://www.photosbycarla.com/ and Steve Depino http://www.stevedepino.com/ provided that I don't even know where to start. The entire day was full of knowledge, fun, and inspiration! The workshop was also very hands on, which was, to me, the best part. I met so many talented photographers, and got to watch them strut their stuff too. All in all the entire day was just sick, and for those of you that wanted to go, but couldn't, if the train comes around again, I would highly suggest clearing your calendar and jumping on!!! A special thanks to hair and make up, as well as the phenomenal models Kara, Nicole, and Justin Marantz and "The award winning" Mary Marantz of Justin Marantz Photography http://www.imagine-imaging.com/ who took time out from being photographers, to let us take shots of them! The first image here is my favorite of mine from the day, but it would not of been possible without the help of Kiva from http://www.annandalephotography.com/ who saw the shot I was going for and gladly handed over his own lens to help me achieve it!!! Thanks Kiva! So here's what I got out of the day and I hope I did enough name dropping!!!































15 comments:

Tony Spinelli Photography said...

I love the first shot!

Justin Marantz said...

Hey Danielle! It was so great hanging out with you yesterday. These shots rock! We'd love to catch up with you sometime soon!

Anonymous said...

Wow Danielle - these shots are amazing!! Looks like you really had a great time yesterday. And am I seeing this correctly?? Is that a backlit shot for the first one?? Someone's been taking good notes!!! ha ha...great job!

Anonymous said...

Bass Pro tour here I come!!!

Great job baby, I would tell you how great your composition, color and texture are but I don't know what all that means.

Joe

Eric Foley said...

Wow! these are awesome! I love the first one! Can't wait till the next one!

Anonymous said...

yeah the first shot is awesome!!

Robin Dini Photography said...

dude...fun...

Anonymous said...

Danielle, your shots are really awesome! I am truly impressed with your committment to become such a great artist.
GREAT WORK!

Amanda Harris said...

Yeah the first image is great - nice meeting you!

E. Broderick Photography said...

Danielle--so much fun hanging with you on Monday! I think all of your images are stunning. And #1 is The Shot of The Day. Hands down. Thanks for the tips you gave me and I hope to see you again soon.

Eileen

Robert J. Trenske said...

Hey Danielle, It was awesome meeting you on Monday, your shots are great. What a fun day. Hope to catch up with you soon!!

carla ten eyck said...

Great shots, great energy!! Thanks for being such an active participant!

laurie said...

Danielle
Love the shots...you so rock! I'm sad I had to leave:( hope to catch back up with you guys before the summer is up!

Salty Grapes said...

That first shot was SO worth the effort. =D It was SO great meeting you and spending the day with all of you guys!!!

Erik Maziarz said...

Great stuff Danielle!