Tuesday, April 15, 2008

More Love in the Surf and Sand!!!!!

I have been knee deep in the editing process of these photos and it occurred to me that I haven't posted on my blog in a while....so...lucky for you guys I decided to share a few more shots from the Jamaican Wedding of Kirk and Tabitha! They have arrived safely home after being away FOREVER!!!!! So glad to have you guys back!
I can't take complete credit for the first shot...it was all Nolan's idea (he's the guy on the right)
So in order it is...
Kent, Tabitha, Inna, Rich, Kirk, and Nolan




This is Nolan and Inna, and it seems to me they may be next in line for a wedding photographer consult...these two were hot and heavy the whole time I was there....
I did some "tea staining" on this shot. i just love the faded effect.
My eyes welled up right after I took this shot. Tabitha looked up at me and asked "How do I look?" so I showed her this shot and was like..."You look amazing!"
This was my "Alight now everyone do something crazy" shot...yeah that's Nolan being superman apparently....


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Danielle, great job once again! I think the Kent is pretty funny in the, "Do something crazy shot" because he did nothing and he actually looks sober, which was unique!

Kirk said...

Danielle - the photos rock. What is the most amazing quality of the work that you have done is not the snap shots, the pictures, the editing, or the time (although all incredible, impressive, and more than we ever could have expected) - but your ability to capture the moment. It is a wonderful thing to be able to look at the pictures and remember (relive may be a better word) the moment, emotion, and experience. Thank you more than I can express.

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

Awwww you guys are so sweet!!! I had a blast just being there and it was so cool to actually get to see two of my closest friends take vows!

Anonymous said...

I likey the first picture of the bar in the ocean - kinda makes me want to do that with the bathtub har harrr. The other shot I really likey is the hammock its very sweet!!!!

Joe Fuller said...

Another great post baby. All the photos look great, I especially like the pool bar one and the crazy group photo. I like the pool bar one because the color is awesome. The crazy group picture is like trying to analyze "The Last Supper", what the hell is everyone doing and thinking, great capture! Nolan can't fly because Kirk's mom is holding him back, Kirk smelling the flowers while Tab looks in his ear for...and the list goes on.

Anonymous said...

Awesome shots dude...is she lickin' his ear in that one "piggy-back" shot? ewwwww..... Oh, and i would totally kill you if you posted shots of my man boobs, pasty white back, and hairy shoulders in a picture on your blog. :)

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

Hey they posed for the camera so it was all fair game....wait...you have man boobs? Does Amber know???

Eric Foley said...

Did you bring back any Jamaican Rum???????

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

Of course I did! My husband is a bit of a Rum connoisseur so I had to bring him back a variety!

nikki nicole photography said...

the lighting is amazing!!!! you def rocked this wedding!