Thursday, April 3, 2008

Love in the Surf and Sand....

Hi all you bloggers out there! So I just got back from Jamaica, where I shot a wedding. This is Kirk and Tabitha Arneson, and they are very close friends of mine! It was such an honor to be able to see them get married, but I was even more honored that they in-trusted their most cherished memories to me! Thank you so much for a fun couple of days guys, I had a blast..... and Tabitha, you clean up SOOOOOOO nice!!!!!!

So here are a few of my favorite shots. It is going to take me forever to process the 3000 photos I tool, but this is a start........












9 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures make me even more jealous that I couldn't see the wedding. You did a great job at capturing some really great moments for Kirk and Tab. Can't wait to see more of the pictures!

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

Thanks baby.....I am going to be editing for days so I hope you don't mind!!!!! I know I havent seen you in like 4 days, but there is still work to be done!

Anonymous said...

The photos look great! I know that Kirk and Tabitha will love them! I am glad to see you made it back home. I will give you a call this afternoon.

Anonymous said...

So how exactly do you tool a photo? You'll have to show me that one..just kidding... shots look b-e-a-u-tiful - i can feel the warm weather through my macbook screen. can't wait to see the rest (when? tomorrow?)

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

Bad thing about that is I spell checked but it didn't get it! Hey at least I spelled "tool" right...that's an improvement! :)

Eric Foley said...

Very nice work! It must have been an amazing experience to shoot a wedding in Jamaica!

Anonymous said...

Hey Danielle! We love them!!!! We had such a blast that you were able to come shoot the wedding and hang out, thanks Joe! We are so blessed to have you two in our lives!

Robert J. Trenske said...

I love your style, the shots are great, it must have been awesome shooting there. We really have to shoot together sometime!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for taking such beautiful pictures of Tabitha and Kirk's wedding. You did a fabulous job. And Tabitha, you look stunning!