Friday, April 18, 2008

I finally cut Noah's Hair....

For those of you who are around Noah a lot......for some reason I was really struggling with cutting his hair. Don't ask me why, and I don't think I really realized that it was an issue until I started looking at pictures of him and he looked so "unkept". To be perfectly honest I thought the crazy hair fit his personality sooooo well! He is a rebellious, headstrong, independent toddler that will stop at nothing to have things his way. Now that his hair is a bit more presentable, I am appreciating how much of a sweet little man he is! So I'm not going to go on anymore about the hair cut...but I did finally cut the lovely locks! Here are some pictures of him playing outside!

The first one is of him doing this Neanderthal thing he does by showing how big his belly is. He doesn't do it on demand...just whenever he feels like it.

This is him in the hammock.
Just a random shot!


And him dipping in for a closer look of what is popping in the forest!

3 comments:

Robert J. Trenske said...

Hey Danielle, these are fun shots. It was great talking to you for a little while at the PUG last week. Hope to talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Golly Day he is getting HUGE!!!! I thought all along that his hair was cut harrr harr hardy har har!!

Joe Fuller said...

Oh boy, Noah totally in his element, he is always so happy outside and you captured it. My favorite is probably the last one here, or maybe the first one, they are all good. Great job baby!! They all look so natural for him, and we know that is hard to catch when he knows you have a camera.