Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Who am I?

I'll tell you who I am...
I am a mother
I am a wife
I am a friend
I am a PH-O-Tographer!
To say it in one word or less...I am Phun-D-Mental :)
I just got my Portrait House shirt and I am sooo stoked! (don't think that's spelled right, but whateves!) Can't wait to sport my new shirt in Vegas baby!
Portrait House is an awesome charity that my friends Justin and Mary organized and run (with a few other delightful Ph-O-Tographers) that donates to things like Habitat for Humanity, Make A Wish Foundation, and so many more charities that help those that are less fortunate. If you haven't clicked on the link already...what are you waiting for. Send them an email and get your own cool, Sh-nazzy PH shirt, (fully customizable I might add) and check out the other things up for grabs and give something back :)
Ummm a little side note...if you're going to Vegas, and you gotta cool shirt, I'm suggesting we pick a day and all wear them at the same time to represent some CT in the hizzy! Who's game? Don't be too kool for school!




3 comments:

Val McCormick Photography said...

Yey, you got yours! I can't wait for mine to come in. I couldn't make up my mind so I ordered to. Heck yeah I'll be sporting them in Vegas, baby!!!!!!! WoooooHooooo!

Anonymous said...

holy crap...good thing I'm taking photos of you in Vegas. You're in DESPERATE NEED!!!

justin said...

whoop whoop!!! heck yea for PH in the hizzouse!