Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mystic Seaport: Mystic Connecticut, Hanging With my Four Boys

Joe and I were crawling the walls this past weekend and decided we had to get out of the house. Although it was not the most perfect weather ever....we decided to head over to Mystic Seaport with the boys for the day.

We all had a ball...Bran and Noah got to run around, and Christian got to hang out with Joe and I and have great conversation. I got to play with my new camera, and so Joe got to have a camera to himself for once. It was a blast. With the busi-ness that goes on in this family on a day to day basis, it was nice just to BE...
Just to be with my boys, with nowhere to go......and nowhere to be!



Christian

Christian again....I thought this made an interesting shot....

Guess who got to play? I'm not going to lie this shot does something for me :)

Joe took this shot of the reflection in a window.

And Joe took this shot of me against this uber cool wall that we found on our way out of Mystic.

Bran lost both of his front teeth 2 days apart, I wanted to get a shot of the toothless wonder before the big ones come in.

I love the look in Christian's eyes here...so intense!

This is going to be a canvas on my wall in the very near future!!!!!


I love this shot! I love how all 3 of them are doing something different with their hands. And how Bran is trying to be just like Christian by giving me "the stare", and how Noah has no clue what to do!...Priceless.

10 comments:

Val McCormick Photography said...

Yep that would SO be a canvas on my wall LOVE IT! I hope to get a chance to go to Mystic for family time this summer.

Anonymous said...

I like Joe's the mostest!!!! xxoo Joe

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

Dawn, you do know I'm the one you're related to right????? :)

Unknown said...

Love em all, especially the one of Joe :) Your boys are precious. I am on Eric's ass for your headshots...I got you girl.

Anonymous said...

Your sons are TOO cute!! Love that shot of you too!! :)

Joe Fuller said...

The pictures turned out awesome baby!! My favs are the b/w of Christian, the one of you and the boys...no I love them all. I may just be partial though. I had a great time and can't wait for our next shoot!

Cynthia said...

All your boys... I love how they are all so different. The picture captures it perfectly.

Kirk said...

I didn't notice it until that last picture, but I can't believe how much Bran is growing up. I'm going to have to pay more attention.

The pictures turned out great. It looks like ya'll had a great time.

Robin Dini Photography said...

love that close up of Christian. Such a handsome little man....or should i say lil' men :)

eric langlois said...

very cool processing!!! awesome job!!