Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Crystal and Matt: Wedding at The Candlewood Inn in Brookfield, CT

It's so nice to be back into the wedding season. I got to second shoot again this past weekend with Eric Langlois from Raw Photo Design. It was a warm, sun shining, unnatural New England spring day! Crystal and Matt couldn't of asked for more perfect weather in March. I had an absolute blast with Eric and Crystal and Matt. It was a picturesque day and couldn't of been a better start to the wedding season. So without further a-do here are some of my favorite shots from the day!




The guys in their Irish hats....looking all "pimp"

This shot was taken moments before Crystal walked down the isle. I just love the anticipation and reflection in the moment. Seems intense, but only I know what these guys were actually talking about (wink, wink).

The ring bearer Luke, who finally made it into his jacket :)



I love the way Crystal is looking at Matt in this shot. The priest is talking about forgivness in your marrage and knowing when to let things go and how to give "the look". I'd say Crystal has that down :)



Walking out onto the dock for some more "Raw" photos.

And no wedding is complete without a shot of Tom dancing with the bride. I wonder if we can talk him into joining the "Dream Team" just as a wedding favor? I think they are dancing to "Living on a prayer", but it reminds me of "Eye of the Tiger" from the look in Crystal's eyes.

9 comments:

Pamela V said...

Awesome pics Danielle! Definitely have to book you in the upcoming weeks when the weather warms up a bit to do some of Lily & Luke.
I absolutely love the ring in the glass picture (not sure if it was this wedding grouping or not).

Val McCormick Photography said...

You did a great job on catching "The Moment" shots! I love the shot of her looking over at him. Post production is always awesome!

Joe Fuller said...

I love the one of Crystal looking at Matt during the service, very nice capture!! I am also a big fan of the first one, kind of like looking at the untouchables!, nice detailed shot.

Anonymous said...

Hey Danielle! I really love the shot first shot of all the guys. Nice job on these, hope to talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

awesome job as always!! you're getting really good at picking your best shots too :)

Cynthia said...

I like the effects in the first picture and I agree with Joe about the one of Crystal looking at Matt. I also like the framing on that picture too!

Anonymous said...

Great job Danielle - love that look she's giving him during the ceremony.

Eric Foley said...

Love that 1st image of the guys! Nice composition. Going to PUG tonight??

Bri said...

Beautiful images and colouring!