Thursday, July 31, 2008

Nags Head....

I know I am almost a month behind on this post, but there has been a lot going on here in the Fuller house, so it just kinda took a back burner.

Joe and I rent a house on the beach at Nags Head every summer for a week. This year we invited some of our closest friends to share in the fun. I can't really say that without mentioning that it if a 4 bedroom house and we managed to share it with 13 people without killing each other!


They have all been driving me crazy in the last few weeks to see the shots I took. To be quite honest I didn't have my camera out that often so there are not many shots, but I did get some cute ones.


The first one here is a group shot of all of us...well it was suppose to be. And I brought my tripod just for the occasion, but I forgot the little connector thing for the bottom of the camera. I usually always have it attached to the bottom of my camera, but when I bought the battery pack for my camera I took it off and never put it back on....OPPS! So I am in the shot in spirit!
This is A silhouette of my husband Joe and our youngest son Noah.
Another shot of Noah on the dunes.


This is Bobby, my best friend's youngest son. I can't help but take pictures of him....he's so photogenic....and he loves taking pictures!
Bobby again....
And again...
and again...
This is John and Joann enjoying some rays on the beach. John was hard to peel from the beach. The only break he really took was to make cocktails for cocktail hour....oh yeah, and the kite incident of 08.

Deanna's husband Bob. You can't see it in this shot, but he does wear a halo!

(I'm sure Deanna is wondering at this point why are there are no shots of her, but it's mostly because she is a photographer's nightmare "I don't like my hair in that one" "No re-do it!""That's not my good side, can you do it from the other").....needless to say I don't take pictures of her that often....and I didn't really at the beach!

The sunrise....the only one I got up for, but it was so worth it!

Noah pointing at the sea gulls.

Noah watching the waves...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby I don't think you give yourself enough credit, the inserted pic of you, in the group shot, does not accurately depict how beautiful you are!!! All the pics look great baby......we should go back this weekend so you can take some more!!!! Love you

Joe Fuller said...

Ha Ha....I am not longer anonymous!!! Oh, great job again baby!!!

Val McCormick Photography said...

Awesome shots Daniellel! I agree with Jacob on the silhouette shot. "CANVAS" all the way. These are all so beautiful. I love how you posted the insert me part. I'm sorry that happened to you. Take you honey up on his offer you deserve all the best :-)

Eric Foley said...

The silhouette shot and the sunset shot are in-cred-ible!

Anonymous said...

I love how Joe posts anonymously like you have some anonymous lover out there calling you baby....too funny.

So, I missed the invite to Nags Head. Do you need my updated address??

Mary Marantz said...

OOOOOH I love that silo picture of your husband & son. Super pretty!! Looks like you guys had a blast!

xoxo
M:)