Friday, July 25, 2008

New Website!!!

New Website!!!!!

I'm so excited to tell everyone that I have FINALLY updated my website. I have been meaning to do it for months, but I have just been so busy! At any rate....it's done.

I just wanted to add that neither my website, my photography, or my business in general would be what it is today without the help of quite a few people. One in particular is Eric Langlois from Raw Photo Design. He has not only been an inspiration, but he has been supportive, encouraging, constructive, and just plain fun. I also wouldn't have had the opportunities to grow my business and my portfolio if it wasn't for him! My goal isn't to be the most superb photographer in the world...because being quite honest...I can think of at least 12 that couldn't be touched and I love knowing there is still more for me to learn. My entire goal over the last year has been to learn and grow. I feel I have accomplished that, and I don't see my self stopping anytime soon! So a huge thank you to Eric for letting me tag along and play!!!!

I also wanted to thank my husband Joe and my boys Christian, Branndon, and Noah, who have really sacrificed a lot over the last year for me to pursue my new found love of photography. Without their love I'd be only half the person I am!

Also a huge shout out to a few of the Pugger's I've come to know and love....Carla Ten Eyck, Paul McNerny, Krystal Prue, Rob Trensky, Kiva, Robin Dini, Justin and Mary Marantz, Nikki Nicole, Val McCormick, Eric Foley, and Steve Depino.......(did I leave anyone out!) These people have either supported me and given me encouragement, or have been a huge part in my learning process over the last few months! Thank you all...
(For those of you who don't know, this is the Pictage User Group of Hartford CT, and they are some of the coolest people I know)

So it's not that the new site is the most amazing thing ever, but I have seen a huge improvement in my photography over the last year and I wanted to showcase that, but more importantly I wanted all of you to know that I am only able to do this through the experiences and support you have all selflessly given me!

7 comments:

Robert J. Trenske said...

Love the new site Danielle, it has been great getting to know you as well and see all of our work continually get better. Thanks for the shoutout, can't wait to work with you again soon.

Rob

carla ten eyck said...

Great looking site Miss Danielle!

Erik Maziarz said...

looks awesome! i've been meaning to do the same thing.

p.s. love the Death Cab for Cutie!

Robin Dini Photography said...

congrats danielle! enjoy the acheivements. it's always great to look back at work and see progression.

Val McCormick Photography said...

Wow, Danielle, Your site is so AWESOME!!! Your doing awesome girlfriend! Thanks for the shoutout. Can't wait to see you again. Your so fun to be around! Take Care.
~hugs~
Val

Anonymous said...

The site looks amazing babe!! It is crazy how far you have come in about a year. I think that is why I wanted you to update the site so bad, because every shoot you seem to come up with something just a little better than the last. Keep up the great work!! Love ya

Anonymous said...

Stop....you're making me blush. And my business would not be where it is today if it wasn't the help of other well-meaning photogs that helped me along the way. So....pay it forward my friend! So, now all you have to do is lose that first line in the last paragraph "not that the new site is the most amazing thing ever" and you'll be good to go! Because it's pretty darn amazing if you ask me :)

Ready for Lancaster!!!!!??? Woohoo!!!!