Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Back To School

Finally......I know there are some people out there that just can't let go, but......I believe in tough love. Thank the good lord for school cause I need a break! The boys went back to school on Tuesday and all I have to say is YIPPIE!!!!

Christian is going into the 6th grade this year. I am so proud of him. He's changing classes this year an has study halls. I see he's getting all "growed up" and all, but he's still my little man!

Branndon is going into 1st grade and he is uber excited to see all of his friends from last year. He's been asking me for a mohawk for weeks, and I must say I was all for it, but Joe resisted. I finally made an executive decision and just let him do it. I think the thing I enjoy most is that he is learning how to be independent and say what he likes, and secondly....he literally wears a halo, so anyone who knows him knows how funny it is to see him with a "hardcore" haircut! Too funny.

Of course Noah is still left at home with me. Just one more year of time though. Next fall he'll be going to pre-school for half the day....Dear lord please let me make it till then!

So here are some shots from them getting on the bus on Tuesday.

Just a note to all of you wondering why I have been neglecting my blog...with 3 kids, a full time job, and summer activities...the blog took a back burner. I'd love to say I'm going to blog more...but who knows!


This first shot is of Noah....He doesn't really know yet that the boys will be gone all day...
The boys getting on the bus...
Bad ass Bran!!! (I think that was wrong on some level, but I'm going to go with it!)
Deep thoughts with Christian...
Just Bran and Christian...waiting for the bus...

All 3 of the boys on the porch...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was almost a whole month without blogging! WTF were you doing?? Organizing your sock drawer? Anyway, I hope you're all rested for wedding extravaganza...2008 style!

All of these shots are gorgeous, and Bran's mohawk does kick some serious arse. He might wear a halo but that look on his face in #5 is HARDCORE to the BONE!

Robert J. Trenske said...

It is about time Danielle that you posted :). These photos are great!! By they way we might need a second shooter, in a few weeks... interested? Hope to talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

Your kids are adorable! Great choice on the mohawk - I think it's awesome. Hope you're enjoying a quieter house.

Unknown said...

This blog post reminded me of that staples commercial from the 90's where it shows a father walking through the isles of staples with his 2 boys. The song in the background is "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year". The father is prancing around tossing staplers and pens and notebooks into the cart while the kids push it along with a decidedly unamused look!

Hope you're enjoying some tranquility!
Stay happy and healthy,
Broderick Grant - Polarity Photo