Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ode to Nappie Time......

Ohhhhh I love nappie time......just a few wonderful blissful moments of pure utter quietness....you can hear the breeze move through the house and cars buzz from he distant highway. The birds chirping and the dog snoring. I usually use this time to get a load of dishes done, and maybe some other things around the house. But today I decided to slack off and instead use the quiet time to work on a few edits for an up coming blog post of some weddings I shot with Eric of Raw Photo Design over the weekend.

There I am, cozy on the couch with a nice hot cup of coffee and a few of my favorite shots, pretty hot and heavy into the editing. Ohhh I love nappie time. Noah has been out for about 20 minutes and I am actually getting something.......Oh wait, what was that sound? A small voice comes from the kitchen "Help". I'm a bit startled at first cause I know it can't be Noah. He's got to be sound asleep by this time. Some other 2 year old must of broken into the house while I was all engulfed in my photoshop and snuck into the kitchen. I'd better go find out who is missing a toddler. To my surprise it was none other than Mr. Noah Bean. Who obviously had fallen sound asleep and then suddenly woke up to his growling stomach craving....Goldfish! Not only is he not sleeping. He has managed to climb out of bed, down the staircase, into the kitchen, and onto the second shelf of the pantry to find his yummy snack. What is a mother to do? Grab the camera and blog something while I am waiting for Eric's three day wedding madness post! Wedding bliss will have to wait for now.....there are more important things going on in the Fuller house! Here are some shots of this afternoon's exciting happenings.
Seriously, when is an appropriate age to put your child into daycare and not be deemed unfit?????





"What's up Mom, did you want some Goldfish too?"
"Noah are you ready to go back to bed?"......."NO!"
"Where did you get the Goldfish Noah?" "From that basket!"


"This one over here?"......"No mom, this one right here!"

"How are you gona get down?"......"Dunno...."

3 comments:

Robin Dini Photography said...

that takes cuteness to a whole new level :)

Joe Fuller said...

From the point of view of a guy, I would have to say that you just can't fall asleep on an empty belly. He just needed alittle snack before nap time, you know, something to get him through the next couple of hours!! That's my boy!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!! I hope he got some beads at Mardi Gras - those boobs are too friggin' cute!!!! And the crazy thing is that Ryder climbed out of his crib for the first time ever yesterday too. I think they're working together covertly....