Thursday, October 23, 2008

Elise and Justin Married in Famington CT

Once again I did some second shooting for Eric of Raw Photo Design. Elise and Justin had a perfect wedding day. Great friends, wonderful fall weather...and of course each other!
My day started with the guys, and they were busy from the start. I don't want to insinuate that there was a lot of drinking going on...I'll let the pictures do the talking!






A big thank you to Chris the bartender....






Justin Looking to kool for skool!







I thought my ring shot should reflect what was going on throughout the day....:)



This is Jonah...the ring bearer, busting some moves. Wow was this kid tired...and so sweet about it!!!!!

Jonah and his mom being entirely too sweet!!!


This is Ella the flower girl with her mom...again too sweet!



Ummm...the party bus.....After the reception I was invited to go with Elise and Justin, and some friends to Mohegan Sun on a party bus. Now I'm always up for fun....BUT....I couldn't bring my big'ole camera into Mohegan....BUMMER.....So here are some shots of the party bus. I want to say a special thank you to my bus buddies Darin and John. We were all assigned a buddy when we all got off the bus because Mohegan is huge (yes even when you go with 25 people you can walk around for hours and never see someone you know) and we didn't want to lose anyone! John and Darin made sure I didn't get lost.

I also owe a HUGE "I'm an ass!" to Justin. On the way home him and I got into a debate about a quote from "Anchor Man"...after much research, I am sorry to say...I was way wrong. And I promised if I was wrong I would post it on my blog for everyone to see.....I was wrong, it's not Puma parts...It is for sure "Made from real panther parts."

I don't know why they put the bars on a party bus. Eveyone inevitably tries to do a back flip. It's like a moth to a flame!

I can't really say anything else about what Garret is doing in this picture.


Andy insisted that I take a picture with him and every person on the bus...Here's ONE. I have a ton....:)



Garret, Darin, Andy, and Justin......you guys are too kool for skool here too!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Danielle...I think you need to add more drinking pictures :) These look awesome and the party bus looked like a blast!

Val McCormick Photography said...

LOVE the shots on the bar with the reflection! Awesome shots here. When is Val going to see Danielle again?

Erik Maziarz said...

look at you partying like a rock star!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a crazy fun time at this wedding. Nice job!! How have you been otherwise?

Enoch Photography said...

so many great shots - the bar shots are amazing ... and that party bus... what! awesome. //enoch

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.