Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Trash The Dress in Manhattan NY!!!!

I was so excited to get a call from Eric of Raw Photo Design on Friday asking if I was interested in doing a Trash The Dress session in Manhattan! Are you kidding me????....DUHHHHH
Meet Ilene and Eric. They are the coolest couple ever. One of those couples that have serious chemistry. We started their session in Grand Central, and moved on to the subway, Central Park, and a few other spots around NYC! Thank you guys so much for Trashing The Dress!!!!


Here they are in Grand Central



And Eric and I taking fab subway shots as we watch for the po po!


Central Park......






"Lady in The Water"'ish????


Just a note on the editing....I tried a few different things on these, just playing around in photo shop and light room a bit...

7 comments:

Val McCormick Photography said...

AWESOME DANIELLE. LOVE THEM ALL! You cracked me up about watching out for the po po. I would love to do a trash the dress in NYC! What a dream :-)

Mary Marantz said...

ooh that last one is gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome work - as always! Thanks for tagging along...

Enoch Photography said...

Danielle... these are amazing! All of them are just gorgeous! Great job on these! //enoch

Anonymous said...

Danielle, these are all really great. I especially like the GCS ones. Beautiful job!!

Unknown said...

I'm totally lovin' 1 & 5 and the expression in 8 is freakin' perfect!
Great work. Nice choices in post especially love the feel in #1 as far as the postwork. Great shots!
Thanks for sharing them with the world!
Stay happy and healthy.

Justin Lee said...

freaking love the water shots!!! very cool. i want to shoot that with one of my couples this year!