Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Meridith and Kevin

Meet Meredith and Kevin. I had the pleasure of second shooting once again for Eric from Raw Photo Design. Meredith and Kevin are very good friends with Eric and his wife, so naturally this was an important wedding. I had no idea how much fun it was going to be!!!!
I had 8 groomsmen to contend with from the beginning (they put me on the roof of the church so I could get a better angle.......seriously what I won't do for a shot!) so needless to say things got a bit out of hand. Then there was crazy light on the gulf course, insane details at the reception, a live band, and a freakin photo booth....are you kidding me! It was the most fun I have ever had shooting a wedding! Thanks to everyone for hanging in there (Yes Rob, I know I was mean for a minute) as we navigated the day...and thanks Eric for the opportunity to shoot this fabulous wedding with you!



Here are the guys taking a travel break from the trolley in between the hotel and the church...hey when you gotta go...you gotta go!



Here they are at the church..being goofs!



Here is the shot from the roof....I'm still cleaning black gunk from my feet and elbows...but whatever...


This is Katie the flower girl, helping out with the bride's dress.

Samantha...not in the wedding party, but equally as cute

Here is Katie again....I loved the up-do she had going on...so pretty!

The wedding party from afar!

Our wonderful couple Meredith and Kevin

Can anyone say sun flare?

The details




The flower girl again



The bride and groom enjoying their first dance!

This is a shot of Tom and Amber hammin it up!

6 comments:

Erik Maziarz said...

awesome set! lotsa favorites here! digging the bride and groom portraits and the sunflare shots.

Unknown said...

SWEET - great job and equally as much fun!

carla ten eyck said...

great work here- nice flare!

Kathleen Trenske said...

Looks like you all had a blast - love that last shot with the microphone.

Val McCormick Photography said...

Holy flares, Danielle. You tore it up! Awesome, awesome job!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

that last image makes me smile!!!