Thursday, October 2, 2008

Jessica + Erik = CUTEST WEDDING EVER!

I had the chance to shoot another wedding this past weekend with Eric from Raw Photo Design. Jessica and Erik are the cutest couple ever!!!! They had a small, intimate ceremony, that was based mostly around their family of five... The kids were so much fun to work with, and of course Jessica and Erik were easy to take pictures of. Thanks guys for a wonderful Saturday afternoon!!!

Both the boys (Joshua and Max) were in these cute little suites....
This is Emily...how cute is she in her princess dress???
And Joshua...all excited about the days events...suit, limo, pictures...it's a lot to handle!
A shot of Erik getting dressed...
and Erik waiting on the limo...
Normally I don't post so many shots of the bride and groom...but I couldn't resist these guys...
Erik was so intense he almost never took his eyes off of Jessica...and I can see why...she is gorgeous and has an intoxicating personality!


This is a shot of Max...I only posted it because he insisted I take this shot of him upside down....he doesn't care about composition, f-stops, or exposure! He only cares that he looks silly with his little snarling lip :)
A shot of Erik and Jessica...dancing...in their living room...to their iPOD....how cool is that???
This is not the greatest picture I have ever taken...I could pick it apart in a million ways...BUT...I love the intensity of the moment here. It's like no one else is in the room except them! I love the passion...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome work (as always)....that shot of the little guy peaking out of his door is PERFECT!

Val McCormick Photography said...

BEAUTIFUL JOB!!!! Love all the emotion and the mood. Post processing is bomb too! You go girl!!!